2. Alternate in time between sitting and standing work, build this up gradually. Working too long standing up can also be harmful, try to alternate between 30 to 45 minutes.
3. Pay attention to your posture while you work, use the instructions to set the correct posture.
4. Alternate between working in a standing position, sitting on an ergonomic office chair or using a stool or standing aid. Choose which piece of furniture works best for you.
5. Imagine yourself doing certain tasks in a sitting or standing position at all times.
6. Meet up with your colleagues to alternate after so many minutes. This way you help each other to make optimal use of a sit-stand workstation.
7. Take your breaks, don't skip them.
8. Take a couple of minutes' time off to get out of your workplace. Go for a walk or do simple movement exercices.
9. Make sure you adopt a relaxed position.
10. If necessary, make use of other ergonomic extras to optimise your working comfort: footstool, document holder, monitor arm, ...